Thursday, December 3, 2009

12.3.09 WelcomeSnow




Song - Artist

My Weakness - Moby
Dead Disco Dancer (The Golden Filter Remix) - O Children
Ten Thousand Lines - Electric President
No Cars Go - The Arcade Fire
The Seed (2.0) - The Roots
Iko Iko - Santogold vs. Diplo
This Must be the Place - Talking Heads
Criminal - Fiona Apple
Gatekeeper - Feist
Fast Car - Tracy Chapman
This must be the place I waited years to leave - Pet Shop Boys
reindeer - The Knife
Hang Me Out To Dry - Cold War Kids
Strangers In The Wind - Cut Copy
Bulletproof...I Wish I Was - Radiohead
08. Killing Me Softly - The Fugees
From My Own True Love (Lost At Sea) - The Decemberists
Worms - Yeasayer
What Did I Do? - Fear of Tigers
I've Seen All Good People - Yes
Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler) - Marvin Gaye
People - El Perro Del Mar
Halo - Depeche Mode
Cali Sunshine (feat. Bilal) - The Game


No comments:

Post a Comment